How many times have you cleaned your room and stumble upon something you’ve had for the longest time? That’s the feeling I have about the corner of my craft room that houses embossing powders. I’ve spent the last few posts re-discovering the powders all over again. For this card, I decided to swap out my usual stamp inks for only embossing powders.
I grabbed my favorite floral set from Altenew and some Versa mark ink. I stamped the bottom layer of a flower and heat embossed it in a light color gradient of pink. Then I stamped directly on top of the embossed image and stamped the layer of details included in the stamp set. Next, I heat embossed in a darker shade.
Once the stamping was complete I cut out the images and layered them onto my card base.
Here’s how the whole project came together.
*~———- * LINKS * ———-~*
*~———- * SUPPLIES * ———-~*
• Bazzill Card Shoppe Marshmallow cardstock — http://amzn.to/2aiHd0A
• Altenew Vintage Roses stamps — http://amzn.to/2aiHctu
• W Plus 9 Fresh Cut Florals stamps
• Versamark Watermark/Resist Ink Stamp Pad — http://amzn.to/2aeLKQL
• Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad — http://amzn.to/2aeLBg7
• American Crafts Zing! ROSE Opaque Embossing Powder — http://amzn.to/2a2oQIR
• Inkadinkado Hot Pink Embossing Powder — http://amzn.to/2acpwP3
• Inkadinkado Kelly Green Embossing Powder — http://amzn.to/2acpwP3
• Recollections Merlot Embossing Powder
• Stampendous Lilac Pastel Embossing Powder — http://amzn.to/2abqZBR
• Stampendous Pearl Emerald Embossing Powder — http://amzn.to/2aeL65N
• Scor-Tape 1/4in double-sided adhesive tape — http://amzn.to/2a90N0z
• Scor-Tape 1/8in double-sided adhesive tape — http://amzn.to/2aeLt0k